Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Stampin' Bingo Recap #1 & NEW Stitched Shapes Dies!!

A few weeks ago I hosted two incredibly fun nights of Stampin' Bingo with some of my customers. 
On night number one I had nine ladies attend and when they arrived they found the table set with their welcome gifts, some snacks, and of course our basket of prizes!
Each guest received a brand new stamp set from the Holiday Catalogue as their welcome gift, and of course I decorated them up with cute tags. I just love that little fox with his hat on. 
There were LOTS of prizes and I decorated each of them as well. The ladies loved seeing these new products up close and personal. 

Halfway through bingo, and then again nearing the end of the night, we paused for some card making. 
There's that cute fox again from the Foxy Friends Bundle, and I love this sentiment from the Holly Berry Happiness stamp set. It's so perfect for me as almost all of my family lives far away.

I'm kind of obsessed with the Jolly Friends Bundle and I'm putting little Santa hats on everything. I just think they're the perfect accent. This cute sentiment (and the snowflake too) are from the Tin of Tags stamp set.

Full list of supplies for both cards I shared today is at the bottom of this blog post. 

BRAND NEW DIES ALERT!
I am SO thrilled to share these brand new dies that are available today! The shapes nest beautifully with the existing squares, ovals, and circles framelits, and the stitched accent edge is fabulous. 

Are you ready for more good news?
Select coordinating stamp sets are 25% off November 1st-30th! 

Shop in Canada with me!
 photo Screen Shot 2016-04-18 at 5.10.38 PM.png

When you purchase of $50 or more using the monthly hostess code you'll receive a FREE project tutorial PDF.
Are you collecting Nice People Stamp Tokens and 
earning FREE stamps?! Get all the details HERE.

Happy Stampin'


Shop in Canada with me!
 photo Screen Shot 2016-04-18 at 5.10.38 PM.png

No comments:

Post a Comment