Monday, November 14, 2016

Peaceful Pines Christmas Card

Hello my friends! I had a really successful weekend and got lots prepped for the craft fair I'm attending this coming weekend. I'll share what I've been working on soon, I promise! In the meantime, please plan on visiting me at the Blessed Cardinal Newman Christmas Market this Saturday from 10-3pm. This is a FABULOUS market, and I often do a ton of my Christmas shopping there. 16201 McKenzie Lake Blvd SE - in Calgary. 

Let's chat about today's card. We'll be making this at my Cards & Cupcakes Class later this month (still room in that class if you'd like to join the fun).

This card is simple, quick, and easy, but it packs a lot of WOW! The bright, bold colours I've used for the trees make a big impact, and I love that they just POP off the page. The Peaceful Pines stamp set and Perfect Pines framelits are a must for your holiday card making supplies. 

Shop in Canada with me!
 photo Screen Shot 2016-04-18 at 5.10.38 PM.png

When you purchase of $50 or more using the monthly hostess code you'll receive a FREE project tutorial PDF.
Are you collecting Nice People Stamp Tokens and 
earning FREE stamps?! Get all the details HERE.

Happy Stampin'


Shop in Canada with me!
 photo Screen Shot 2016-04-18 at 5.10.38 PM.png

No comments:

Post a Comment