Hello friends! I'm playing a little blogger catch up as I still have two projects to share from my July SE Calgary Card Club. I knew right away when I saw the new Jar of Love bundle that my gals would LOVE it, so of course it was on the agenda.
This card came together pretty quickly as the stamp set and coordinating framelits make cutting out the jar and blossoms a breeze. However, I think my favourite part of this card is actually the ribbon. This is the Delightful Dijon ⅝" Mini Striped Ribbon, but I was surprised to discover that it resembles a beautiful antique gold. I love it when I find a hidden gem like that. :)
A few tips for creating this card:
- Stamp the jar on watercolour paper and add the 'water' using your Aqua Painter and Pool Party Ink.
- Emboss the sentiment on the jar using Gold Embossing Powder for an added WOW factor. Make sure you use the Embossing Buddy!!!
- Pink Pirouette and Flirty Flamingo Inks are perfectly paired for stunning blossoms.
- Create your own 'table' using the Hardwood background stamp.
- Add an additional sentiment using the Labeler Alphabet stamp set in Basic Black Ink for some real impact.
Don't forget that Bonus Days is NEARLY over! Make sure you get your order submitted to earn $6 coupons for next month!
From July 7th-31st, for every $60 you spend on Stampin' Up! products, you'll receive a $6 Bonus Days coupon that you can use towards a purchase between August 2nd-31st! Buy now, save later!
Use this month's hostess code when you shop online to earn rewards!
When you shop with me you're earning Stamp Tokens too! For every $50 (before shipping & tax) you earn 1 Stamp Token. Collect 8 Stamp Tokens and receive a FREE clear or photopolymer STAMP SET of your choice (valued up to $40).
Shop in Canada with me!