For this blog hop we were asked to use any of the products that were in our next quarter box. Well, I used three. I just couldn't stop! I love this sentiment from the Peace This Christmas stamp set. And I added a new fav stamp set to the mix, Places You'll Go, for the perfect focal image on my card. Some other goodies from the box - check out the little bit of music note paper (LOVE!!!) from the This Christmas Designer Paper, and the ah-maz-ing Flourish Thinlits.
There were a few test runs to get this focal image just right, so follow along with these steps to get good results:
- Brush a piece of Watercolour Paper with the Embossing Buddy.
- Stamp base of globe in Crumb Cake Ink on Watercolour Paper.
- Stamp grid globe in place with VersaMark Ink.
- Cover both images with Clear Embossing Powder and set with Heat Tool.
- Using an Aqua Painter and Pool Party and Wild Wasabi Inks, watercolour the globe image and allow to dry.
- Stamp 'Peace, Joy & Love' sentiment with Black Staz On Ink.
I hope that helps you avoid some of the little hiccups I had while creating this card.
Now it's off to the southern US to see Amy O'Neill and her awesome project!
Use this month's hostess code when you shop online to earn rewards!
When you shop with me you're earning Stamp Tokens too! For every $50 (before shipping & tax) you earn
1 Stamp Token TWO STAMP TOKENS in the month of June when you use the hostess code. Collect 8 Stamp Tokens and receive a FREE clear or photopolymer STAMP SET of your choice (valued up to $40).
Shop in Canada with me!