I love Stampin' Up!'s Kraft Gift Bags, and I saw an idea from Patty Bennett a while ago to turn it into a gift card holder. I was too lazy to look up exactly how Patty made hers, so I'll share with you how I made mine.
- Cut ¼" off the bottom of the bag.
- Fold bag not quite in half, leaving the back piece taller than the front.
- Cut a piece of cardstock 4 ½" x 4" to create an insert for the back pocket.
- Place a gift card in the front pocket.
- Wrap a 1 ½" x 12" piece of designer paper around the entire pocket to keep the two layers folded.
- Embellish as desired.
I know my nephews are going to love these! And what a fun way to celebrate Valentines Day - with a movie!
You'll find all the supplies to make this cute project in my Canadian Online Stampin' Up! Shop, but before you start filling your cart, go visit my fancy friend Sarah Sagert to see what she's created!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog