Salted Background How To:
- Using the clear block size of your choice, apply ink to the block by dabbing the ink pad onto the block
- Be sure to work from lightest to darkest (Lost Lagoon, Island Indigo & Night of Navy used here)
- Spritz the block several times with water
- 'Stamp' block onto watercolour paper
- Before the paper becomes dry, sprinkle with salt
- Spritz paper with water
- Allow to dry (or use the heat tool to speed up this process)
If you'd like to join me for some stamping classes, make sure you sign up for my newsletter HERE. I'll be sending out my December calendar in just a few days!
Thanks for the visit!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog