Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Spring Flower Wreath: Stampin' Up! Artisan Blog Hop

Hello and welcome to the Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! Thank you so much for visiting. 

Are you ready for Spring where you live? I sure am. I will admit that we've had a very mild winter, but there was a dusting of snow earlier this week that didn't impress me. I'm ready for green grass and sunshine!!! Well Mother Nature isn't delivering those things to Calgary soon, so I thought it was time spoil myself with a new Spring wreath.
I made these flowers with the Bouquet Bigz L Die and my Big Shot, as well as a selection of flower punches (there's a full supply list at the bottom of this post). The White Jute Ribbon makes a stunning bow that's just stiff enough to hold it's shape without looking like a crunchy, wired bow. 
This sentiment from the Hello Life stamp set is the perfect touch, and such a great reminder for everyone.

Now let's go visit my friend Barbara! I'm certain she has something amazing to share with us!
Happy Stampin'
Allison
Let's get social!  'Like' NicePeopleStamp on Facebook & follow me on Instagram and Pinterest!  
And for all the latest class announcements and Stampin' Up! specials subscribe to my newsletter.

Shop my Canadian Online Stampin' Up! Store by clicking on any of the products below:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

5 comments:

  1. Eeek! We are making a similar wreath in class next month, I cant wait! Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Allison! And yes, definitely ready for spring here! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning! I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete