Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Painted Petals Notecard

Before I set off on my travels to Orlando, I hosted a Stampin' Bingo night for my customers and this little notecard is one of the projects we made. I have my Artisan Design Teammate Vicky to thank for this card design as I relied heavily on her card HERE for inspiration.
Stampin' Bingo night is a fabulously hectic evening, so I had to make sure my projects were quick and easy, so this notecard is perfect if you'd like to create multiples as it's super easy peasy. 

You'll love all the beautiful floral combinations you can create with the Painted Petals stamp set. 

I better run, today is filming day for my Stamps in the Mail program! I've got lots of videos lined up. So exciting! 
It's time to register for the February Stamps in the Mail projects! More details HERE, or email me to sign up!

Happy Stampin'
Allison
Let's get social!  'Like' NicePeopleStamp on Facebook & follow me on Instagram and Pinterest!  
And for all the latest class announcements and Stampin' Up! specials subscribe to my newsletter.

Shop my Canadian Online Stampin' Up! Store by clicking on any of the products below:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment