Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Artisan Easel Chalkboard

Last month when I went to the Stampin' Up! Leadership Conference in Orlando I knew I'd be meeting up with a few of my fellow Artisan Design Team members. It was so fabulous to meet Kerstin, and I loved seeing Cindy, Mercedes, and Krista again. I couldn't meet up with my teamies and not bring a little present. Of course I had zero time and didn't think about it until the last minute, but I think these little chalkboard easels turned out great.
When we were selected for the team we were all given these STUNNING Artisan stamps. I love mine SO much. For these easels I just masked off my name so the girls could write their own if they wanted. 
I fancied up these store bought easels with some cardstock banners, punched out flowers, hearts, and stars, and an adorable little jewel. 
A little bit of twine on each side and they were all finished for my friends. 

There were a few punches I used that are totally must haves for a banner project like this. 
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
Want to check out all the Stampin' Up! punches? Click HERE to head over to my Canadian Online Shop.

Have a great day friends!
Happy Stampin'
Allison

Let's get social!  'Like' NicePeopleStamp on Facebook & follow me on Instagram and Pinterest!  
And for all the latest class announcements and Stampin' Up! specials subscribe to my newsletter.

Shop my Canadian Online Stampin' Up! Store by clicking on any of the products below:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment