Sunday, March 30, 2014

All Time Fave - MDS Hybrid Card

Happy Sunday!  Thank you to everyone who came to my Retired Stamps Sale yesterday!  It was so nice to see everyone and have a visit.  And thank you all for taking my stamps to new loving homes.  They were being sorely neglected here so I'm glad they're getting a new lease on life.  :)

Today's card is a hybrid creation where My Digital Studio (MDS) meets traditional paper crafting supplies.  The adorable HELLO name badge and the cutie pie Mr & Mrs were cut using SVG files from the All Time Fave Photobook Download for MDS and an e-cutter.  If you have an e-cutter that cuts these files you MUST purchase the MDS software. It's only $24.95 and comes with hundreds of files.  
Traditional Papercrafting Supplies:
Stamps: Off the Grid, Around the World
Ink: Crushed Curry, Basic Black
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, Bermuda Bay, Strawberry Slush, Kaleidoscope DSP

My Digital Studio Supplies:

All supplies available in My Canadian Online Stampin' Up! Store

Thanks for stopping by today to check out my latest creation.  I hope you have a relaxing Sunday ahead of you.  I'll be curled up watching season 3 of Downton Abbey.  Can't wait!!!!

Happy Stampin'
Allison

No comments:

Post a Comment