Thursday, January 23, 2014

Undefined - Hand Carved Ikat Stamp

Oh happy day!  Tonight is my Undefined: Try It Class!!!  I'm SO thrilled to be sharing stamp carving with a few fabulous ladies!  
Maybe you're looking for something inexpensive and fun to get you out of the house tonight?  Join us!  Contact me to register. 
It's no big secret that I LOVE stamp carving.  It's fun and easy, and I can create whatever I want!  Last night I was sitting at my desk and I thought, hey let's try something new.  That's how this trendy stamp was born.  My Instagram followers got a sneak peek last night, but they didn't see my super chic cards…
For this card I took my little ikat stamp and decided to go with an ombre look.  I really like how it turned out.  I think that the sentiment from the Feel Goods stamp set is a perfect match too.
Stamps: Feel Goods, Undefined (hand carved ikat stamp)
Ink: Crushed Curry, Daffodil Delight, So Saffron, Basic Black
Paper: Whisper White
All supplies available in My Canadian Stampin' Up! Online Store

If you read my blog with any sort of regularity (THANK YOU to those who do!) then you know I'm on a bit of a kick using the bright colours found in the Stampin' Up! lineup. I love how simply switching up the colours takes this card design from sophisticated chic to bold in your face glam.  
Stamps: Feel Goods, Undefined (hand carved ikat stamp)
Ink: Bermuda Bay, Summer Starfruit, Melon Mambo, Pacific Point, Basic Black
Paper: Whisper White
All supplies available in My Canadian Stampin' Up! Online Store

So what do you think?  Mellow yellow ombre?  Or rock and roll bold bright glam?  Which one is your favourite?

Don't forget, tonight is a class you don't want to miss!  It's only $5, give stamp carving a try!

Happy Stampin'
Allison

No comments:

Post a Comment