- Use the embossing buddy before stamping in VersaMark and applying your embossing powder. It helps reduce stray pieces of powder that can stick to your card when heated.
- Sponge daubers will be your very best friend to colour your embossed butterfly.
Champagne Shimmer Paint Spray
- Fill the barrel of a Stampin' Spritzer almost full with rubbing alcohol
- Add a couple generous drops of Champagne Simmer Paint
- Screw the lid on your spritzer and shake thoroughly
- Spritz your projects til your heart's content :)
Stamps: Swallowtail, En Francais, Itty Bitty Banners
Ink: VersaMark, Island Indigo, Daffodil Delight, Pool Party
Paper: Vanilla Naturals Cardstock
Big Shot: Banners Framelits
Other: Gold Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Sponge Daubers, Champagne Shimmer Paint, Rubbing Alcocol, Stampin' Spritzer
All supplies available from Stampin' Up!
We had a fabulous time at the Spring Retreat, and the dates have already been reserved for the Fall session! If you'd like to join me for a fun filled weekend of papercrafting please contact me so I can send you out the registration details when they are available. Until then, mark October 25, 26, 27 2013 on your calendar!