Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Easy Events Spring Tags


Thanks to everyone who took advantage of the free shipping offer over the last couple of days and placed orders in My Online Store, I certainly appreciate your support.  :)

Today's project is a little set of tags that I made for a customer recently.  I like that they're springy, but not totally.  We still have snow here ya know...


And I love anything packaged in a cello bag it seems.  :)

Stamps: Easy Events
Ink: Basic Black
Paper: Gumball Green, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
Stampin' Write Markers: Tempting Turquoise, Pumpkin Pie, Real Red
Punches: 3/4" Circle, 7/8" Scallop Circle, 2 1/2" Circle, Scallop Edge Border
Ribbon: Gumball Green Stitched Satin
Big Shot: Labels Collection Framelits
All supplies available from Stampin' Up!

Thanks for stopping by and having a peek!
Happy Stampin'
Allison

1 comment:

  1. I was so happy to take advantage of no shipping! Although my wish list was by far more than my bank could handle, I did get a couple things I really needed! I love cello - I think when you are wrapping something that is great already, why not show it off!!

    ReplyDelete