Tuesday, February 12, 2013

3 Minute Valentine - That's the Ticket


After my Stamp Club ladies left last night I was still itching to do some stamping.  I have a few last minute Valentines to get ready so I got this baby done in 3 minutes!  Yep, 3 minutes.  I think it took me longer to clean the stamp between ink colours than it did to assemble this simple cutie.

I've said it a million times, but any stamp set that has a matching punch is at the top of my list.  I used the That's the Ticket stamp set and co-ordinating Ticket Duo punch.

Clean & Simple Tip
  • Use Stampin' Dimensionals to add some 3D interest to your clean and simple cards.  They really amp up the wow.

Stamps: That's the Ticket
Ink: Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Gumball Green, Tempting Turquoise, Rich Razzleberry
Paper: Whisper White
Punch: Ticket Duo
All supplies available from Stampin' Up!

Have a fantastic day friends.  And tune in tomorrow to see our awesome Stamp Club projects!

Happy Stampin' 
Allison

No comments:

Post a Comment