- Use the Big Shot to die cut two pieces cardstock with the Petal Cone Die.
- The pieces you have die cut will look like hearts with a tab on one side. Fold both of them in half down the centre along the score line.
- With the heart still folded in half, score 2” from the score line that is already present on the die cut cardstock. Do this for both pieces.
- With the heart still folded in half, line up the score line you just created with the 1” marker on your paper trimmer and trim off the bottom point of your heart. Do this for both pieces.
- Before beginning assembly, stamp your images.
- To assemble, place a piece of sticky strip on each of the side tabs on both hearts, and on one of the bottom tabs of one heart.
- Adhere the sides together.
- Adhere the bottom together.
Add a few cute embellishments and you've got an adorable little treat box for Valentine's Day.