I think the wow on this one is the Sea Glass Button. With just a few simple steps you can create this look too.
- Vintage Faceted Designer Buttons #127555
- Crystal Effects #101055
- Pool Party Ink Refill #122933
- Whisper White Craft Ink Refill #101780
- Designer Sanding Block #124304
- Small Paintbrush
- Wax Paper
- On a corner of your wax paper, create a mixture of Crystal Effects, Pool Party Ink Refill, and Whisper White Craft Ink Refill. No measuring required, just keep playing with the amounts until you get a colour you like.
- Paint the front of your button and place on the wax paper to dry.
- Once the front of your button is dry, paint the back and allow to dry,
- Once your button is completely painted and totally dry, sand the surface of your button with the Designer Sanding Block until you get the desired look.
Stampin' Up! Supplies for this card:
Stamps: By The Tide
Ink: Crumb Cake, Calypso Coral, Pool Party
Paper: Very Vanilla, Calypso Coral, Pool Party
Big Shot: Honeycomb Embossing Folder, Window Frames Collection Framelits
Embellishments: Linen Thread, Vintage Faceted Designer Buttons
Other: Crystal Effets, Designer Sanding Block, Whisper White Craft Ink Refill, Pool Party Ink Refill
All supplies available in My Online Stampin' Up! Store
Have a fabulous day! And thanks for stopping by!