Last weekend I had my Calgary Stampin' Up! Stamp Club ladies over for some stamping. With the chalkboard look being so popular, I thought it only fitting that it be our technique this month.
This is a revision of this card I made in September. I just switched up the technique and went with a chalkboard background, but kept the subway art look.
Tips for Chalkboard Stamping:
- use basic black cardstock
- with a Stampin' Sponge, swipe Whisper White Craft Ink onto portions of the black cardstock to mimic eraser marks
- keep blending until you are satisfied with the effect
- stamp your sentiments in Whisper White Craft Ink
- set all ink with the heat tool
With Valentine's Day around the corner we made a really cute I Love You card with an adorable heart banner.
We also made an adorable little takeout box that I'll be back to show you tomorrow. It's SO cute!!! So be sure you swing on by again tomorrow for the instructions.
A new round of Stamp Club will be starting in April, so if you'd like to join this fabulous group of Calgary ladies be sure to contact me so I can hold a spot for you.