Sunday, December 30, 2012

Make A Mitten Merry Christmas

I'm a little behind on sharing the selection of Christmas cards I made this year.  And sadly those receiving this style will be getting them late.  I thought I was on such a roll getting them all in the mail with plenty of time....WITHOUT POSTAGE!!!!  Ugh!  I found the stamps in my wallet last week.  Better late than never I guess.  As they are returned to me I'll put the stamps on and send them on their way.  Thankfully not all my cards were without stamps, only about 25 cards.  Phew!



Stamps: Make a Mitten, Nicely Knit (wheel)
Ink: Pool Party, Cajun Craze
Paper: Pool Party, Cajun Craze, Whisper White
Big Shot: Circles #2 Die
Punches: Mitten Builder, Corner Rounder
Ribbon: Pool Party Ruffled Ribbon
All supplies available from Stampin' Up!

So sorry to my friends and family that will be receiving their cards late.  This gal is clearly a little absent minded!  

Happy Stampin'
Allison

No comments:

Post a Comment