Saturday, December 29, 2012

Documenting the Little Things

So has everyone recovered from the craziness of Christmas?  I hope you all had a fabulous holiday.  We sure did.  I'm working on my MDS pages of our holiday, so I'll be sharing them with you as I complete them.  I love that I can scrapbook while I catch up on all my TV.  :)

I find that when I scrapbook digitally I'm more inclined to capture and document the little things.  Because digital pages can come together so quickly and don't cost me any more in supplies, I feel totally at ease to create a page like this one.


The fun fifties vintage feel of this layout can be traced back to the pastel palate.  The go-to downloads for this style are some of my new holiday faves.
Jingle And Joy Kit - Digital Download132793
Price$14.95
Merry Woodcuts Kit - Digital Download132617
Price$9.95

Thanks for stopping by today.  I hope you are inspired to capture the little things that make your holiday special.

Happy Stampin'
Allison

No comments:

Post a Comment