Monday, October 8, 2012

Merry & Type - CAS (Clean and Simple)

Sorry about posting so late today.  Yesterday got away from me and it seems that today is too!  I had a fabulous Thanksgiving Sunday stamping cards and watching movies.  It was super productive and I stamped 60 sympathy cards for a custom order I'm working on.  Today I'll be working on craft fair creations!  I LOVE long weekends!  

Today's card is a super fast and easy, clean and simple creation using the Merry & Type stamp set.  Hmmmm...I may have just found my Christmas card.  I could make 200 of those...
Merry & Type
#122552 Price: $22.95 (clear mount)   #122550 Price: $31.95 (wood mount)  


  Stamps: Merry & Type
Ink: Tempting Turquoise
Paper: Whisper White, Tempting Turquoise
Embellishments: Basic Jewels
All supplies available from Stampin' Up!

I hope you're enjoying a fabulous long weekend and thank you so much for stopping by my blog today and every day.  I really appreciate your support and encouragement.  

Happy Stampin'
Allison

No comments:

Post a Comment