Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Holiday Ornament Class

Holiday Ornament Class
Thursday, September 20th 
time slots available beginning @ 6pm
$10

 After receiving many requests, I'm excited to have an evening of creating to make this beautiful ornament from the front of the Holiday Catalogue.   Class participants will arrive at times staggered by half an hour to facilitate the sharing of supplies.  You must arrive at the time you have selected, and please do not arrive early. 
Time Slots
*All classes are held in my home in SE Calgary.  Class fees are non refundable and non transferable.  If you cannot attend the class, you may pick up your supplies from my home up to two weeks past the class date.  All supplies not picked up by this time are forfeited.

I hope you can join me for a night of holiday fun!  
Happy Stampin'
Allison 

No comments:

Post a Comment