You're not here to learn about my obsessions, you're here for some inspiration (I hope!) so let's talk about this glassine bag, cause it's gone grunge!
- Run the embossing buddy over the glassine bag
- Apply VersaMark to one side of your Chevron Embossing Folder with a brayer
- Place the glassine bag face down onto the VersaMark
- Close the embossing folder and use the brayer to apply pressure to the outside of the folder. Yep, we're NOT running this through the Big Shot
- Cover with black embossing powder and set with your heat tool
- Use a sponge to apply some Lucky Limeade ink to the bag randomly
- 20 printed double-sided tags: 10 each of 2 designs
- 10 glassine bags with die-cut edges: ea 3" x 5" x 1 1/2"
- 50 adhesive-backed googly eyes (ea 5mm)
- 10 pieces Pumpkin Pie/Whisper White Baker's Twine: ea 8"
- Googly Ghouls stamp set (wood or clear mount)
Stamps: Googly Ghouls
Ink: Basic Black, Lucky Limeade
Paper: Basic Black
Big Shot: Labels Framelits, Chevron Embossing Folder
Embellishments: Basics Glimmer Brads, Googlies
Other: Ghoulish Googlies Kit, Embossing Buddy, Heat Tool, Black Embossing Powder, Brayer
All supplies available from Stampin' Up!
Thanks for stopping by! I really appreciate your support. And if you're in need of some supplies, I'd LOVE to become your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator!