Friday, August 31, 2012

Perfectly Preserved

Are you enjoying the creations from the Perfectly Preserved stamp set?  I hope so.  :)

Perfectly Preserved Wood-Mount Stamp Set
#126690 Price: $35.95 (wood mount)   #126692 Price: $25.95 (clear mount)
That mason jar stamp is super addictive....I'm hooked!  It's seen LOTS of ink!  


Stamps: Perfectly Preserved
Ink: Jet Black StazOn
Stampin' Write Markers: Cherry Cobbler, Wild Wasabi
 Paper: Whisper White, Pool Party, Cherry Cobbler, World Spectacular DSP
Big Shot: Cannery Framelits, Woodgrain Embossing Folder
Embellishments: Itty Bitty Clear Buttons, Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine
Other: Window Sheets
All supplies available from Stampin' Up!

I've got a busy day ahead, so I'll keep this short.  I hope you have a fabulous Friday!  Thanks so much for checking back in.  I appreciate your support.

Happy Stampin'
Allison

No comments:

Post a Comment