Monday, July 9, 2012

Reason to Smile - Wedding Card

Happy Monday friends!  I hope you had a fabulous weekend!  I sent out my newsletter this Saturday and I'd like to thank those of you who sent me congratulations about earning the Stampin' Up! Getaway Trip.  (If you want to get a copy of my newsletter, just sign up on the right where is says 'Get My Newsletter').

Today's card is made with a stunning new stamp set, called Reason to Smile.  And for the month of July only, this set is available for $5 when you place an order of $60 or more (before shipping and taxes).  There are so many beautiful images in this two step stampin' set, you're really going to love it! 
I just love the subtle background images, they're so soft and delicate. 
Get your Reason to Smile stamp set from my Online Store 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!  Or if you live in Calgary, I will be placing my next order on July 15th, so be sure to contact me before then.  


Stamps: Reason to Smile, Loving Thoughts
Ink: Basic Grey, Daffodil Delight, Wild Wasabi
Paper: Basic Grey, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White
Punches: 1" Square (for the pennant ends on my sentiment)
Big Shot: Delicate Designs Embossing Folders, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Lace Brocade Embossing Folder (from the NEW Holiday Catalogue!!!!)
Embellishments: Brights Brads
All supplies available from Stampin' Up!

Have an amazing Monday!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Calgary Stampede inspired card!

Happy Stampin'
Allison
 

No comments:

Post a Comment