Friday, May 4, 2012

Start your business for only $125

Have you ever thought of joining the Stampin' Up! family of Demonstrators?  What about being part of a fun and creative group like my downline team the Inkin' Elite?  If you're a regular blogstalker you've been given a peek into my life as a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and how rewarding it can be.  I've had so many wonderful opportunities, all because I took a chance on myself and signed up to be a demonstrator.  

Signing up now is even easier and personalized than ever before too!  The Starter Kit is only $125, but is valued up to $255!  You pick $155 of catalogue merchandise....WHATEVER YOU WANT!  It's your Starter Kit, your way!  You'll also get a $70 business package with everything you need to get your business off to a booming start.  Even without the business stuff you're already saving $30!  

And did you know that when you sign up to be a demonstrator this month you'll be able to order sneak peek products from the new catalogue that comes out in June?  One of the MANY benefits of being a demonstrator!


If you have any questions or would like some more information on what being a demonstrator is all about, I'd love to chat with you.  You can contact me HERE.  If you know you're ready to join the family, you can go HERE to sign up.  I also have a FAQ page HERE.  I can't wait to welcome you to the team!


Happy Stampin'
Allison

No comments:

Post a Comment