Thursday, May 10, 2012

Mini Travel Album Class

Mini Travel Album Class
Saturday, May 26th
7-10pm
$35

I am SO excited to finally reveal the project for the Mini Travel Album Class!  I hope you'll join me on Saturday, May 26th!  Cost is $35 and due upon registration.  I currently have the supplies available for 5 people to attend.  The first 5 people to submit their class fee will get these spots.  After this point I will allow further registrations based on the availability of the Tickets & Tokens Simply Scrappin' Kit (which is currently on the Retiring Accessories List).   

For class fee payment, I accept cash, cheque, and PayPal.  Please contact me to register!  

Now let's take a closer look at all the mini scrapbooks within this camera inspired case:
Open up the lens portion and there's an envelope flip flop book!
Inside the camera
The left side has 3 pockets to hold ticket stubs, airline tickets, and pictures.
The right side holds 3 mini scrapbooks!
The 'passport' mini book
The 'wallet' mini book
The 'film strip' mini book

I'm so thrilled with how this book turned out!  I really hope you can join me for this class!  I anticipate that spaces will be filled by this weekend, so please contact me ASAP to register and arrange payment if you'd like to attend.

Happy Stampin'
Allison

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely amazing!!! I wish I lived in Calgary so I could attend one (or all!!) of your classes!!

    ReplyDelete