Monday, March 26, 2012

Don't miss this opportunity!

When I signed up to be a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator during Sale-a-bration three years ago I really had no idea what I was getting in to!  If you had told me that I was about to meet some dear people and form some of my most meaningful friendships I probably wouldn't have thought much of it.  If you had told me I would be earning enough income for me to spend the majority of my days at home and work part time I would have rolled with laughter.  If you had told me that I would get an unmeasurable amount of joy from investing so little money to get my own business up and running I would have been skeptical.  

I can tell you from first hand experience that all of these things are true.  You will meet new people who will become your closest friends.  You can make money to support your family if you put the time and the effort in to get your business off the ground.  And you will find SO MUCH JOY in having your own business. 

If you're ready to take a chance on yourself and get your business started, the timing couldn't be better!  The Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Starter Kit is on SALE for only $150 until Saturday only!  Contact me today to get started, or you can go here for some more information.  I look forward to helping you along your Stampin' Up! journey.  I'd love to welcome you to our family.

Happy Stampin'
Allison
 

No comments:

Post a Comment