Thursday, February 9, 2012

Petal Cone Die Pocket Card

So yesterday I told you I had plans to do some baking.  Well, those plans went quickly haywire when I realized I forgot to take the butter out of the freezer the night before!  Just one little thing can really put a kink in the day.  ;)  We'll see if I have any time today.

This card is one that has been sitting on my desk ready to be assembled for a LONG time.  I made the little pocket with the Petal Cone Die, and then it sat there, and sat there, and sat there.  I finally got that little pocket a home and mounted it on a super simple card base.  Don't you think this would be a much cuter way to give money than a bill inside the envelope?!  
The little pocket would be perfect for a lollipop, gift card, or concert tickets too!  Gotta love that Petal Cone Die!  So versatile!  

Stamps: Packed for Birthday, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Basic Black, Real Red
Paper: Tempting Turquoise, Daffodil Delight, Very Vanilla, Brights DSP Stack, Domestic Goddess DSP
Stampin' Write Markers: Tempting Turquoise, Real Red, Daffodil Delight, Tangerine Tango, Old Olive
  Punches: Word Window
Big Shot: Petal Cone Die

Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you have a fabulous Thursday planned!

Happy Stampin'
Allison
 

1 comment: