Monday, January 16, 2012

Leadership 2012 Swap Card #2

Something very weird happened yesterday.  I had an abundance of time.  So much time in fact that once I finished 25 or so of the swap card I showed you yesterday that I sat down and did 30 of this new one.  Weird.  I'm usually scrambling.  I guess today is the day I remember all the things I haven't done.  Oh please let the list be short!  
Anyways, onto the card.  This one uses the new Send Me Soaring stamp set from the Occasions Mini Catalogue.  Ok, don't judge me, but I originally bought this stamp set for the clouds.  I know, it seems a little over the top to buy a whole stamp set just for one image, but I really really really like those clouds!  And of course once I had that new rubber in my hot little hands I started to play, and now I love the rest of the images too!  :)

Stamps: Send Me Soaring
Ink: Basic Black, Real Red
Paper: Marina Mist, Whisper White, Brights DSP Stack
Punches: 1 1/4" Circle
Big Shot: Circles #2 Die
All supplies available from Stampin' Up!

I hope you have a fabulous day, and keep your fingers crossed for me that I don't end up scrambling today as I remember all the things I've forgotten to do!

Happy Stampin'
Allison
 

No comments:

Post a Comment