Saturday, January 14, 2012

Gnome Sweet Gnome - the non-swap card

I sat down in my Stamp Room yesterday afternoon with the intention of creating a template for my Leadership 2012 swap card.  I had good intentions, really good.  However, one thing led to another and before I knew it I was paper piecing like a maniac, sponging with multiple inks, and highlighting with my gel pen. 
So although I think this card is ADORABLE, it is sooooooo not a good choice for a swap!  Considering this one card took me over an hour to create, it is not the prime candidate for a mass production operation.

Stamps: Gnome Sweet Gnome, Send Me Soaring, Vintage Vogue
Ink: Basic Black, Crumb Cake, Daffodil Delight, Pool Party, VersaMark
Paper: Very Vanilla, Poppy Parade, Daffodil Delight, Pool Party, Crumb Cake, Domestic Goddess DSP
Punches: 1 1/4" Circle, Owl (small heart)
Big Shot: Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Circles #2 Die, Hearts Framelits
Stampin' Write Markers: Basic Black, Wild Wasabi, Poppy Parade, Daffodil Delight, Soft Suede, Blush Blossom
Embellishments: Neutrals Buttons, Linen Thread
Other: Stampin' Sponge, White Gel Pen, Pretty in Pink Pastel Chalk, Embossing Buddy, Heat Tool, Black Embossing Powder
All supplies from Stampin' Up! 


So back to the drawing board I go.  I will not get carried away I will not get carried away I will not get carried away I will not get carried away I will not get carried away......

Happy Stampin'
Allison

2 comments:

  1. Mass producable, it's probably not. But, adorable it is ;) So worth all the work.

    ReplyDelete