Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Birthday to ME!

Isn't this My Digital Studio card beautiful?  Stampin' Up! sent it to me for my birthday!  I know, they really do spoil us Demonstrators!  They even added some sparkly rhinestones too, so pretty....
And of course with today being Halloween I couldn't leave you without some last minute spooky inspiration.  Check out these little treat bags I made for my friend Kristy's little ones.
Take a look at those eyeball chocolates...so creepy...
Have a safe and happy Halloween!

Happy Stampin' 
Allison
 

4 comments:

  1. Wishing you the spookiest of birthdays Allison!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated birthday....i too was celebrating someones birthday that day and hope yours was wonderful...

    I don't know how i came across your blog but i absolutely love your ideas and creations! I'm now a follower! :) this is awesome!

    ReplyDelete