Friday, September 16, 2011

Stampin' Up! Edmonton Regionals - Swap

Today's finally the day!  My team and I are leaving this evening to drive up to Edmonton for the Stampin' Up! Regional this Saturday!  I'm over the top excited!  And of course I can't go to a Stampin' Up! shindig without swaps...so guess who was up until the wee hours creating these...  No matter how far in advance I plan to get started, my swaps are ALWAYS done at the last minute!  Oh well!  
 Isn't this little snowman from Button Buddies adorable!?  I love it!  
 Here's the supply list for today's card:

Stamps: Button Buddies, Tags til Christmas
Ink: Basic Black
Paper: Basic Black, Whisper White, Real Red, Brights DSP Stack
Punches: 1” Circle, 1 ¼” Circle, Itty Bitty Shapes
Embellishments: Mica Flakes, Basic Jewels, Frost White Shimmer Paint
Big Shot:  Snow Burst Embossing Folder, Buttons #5 (sizzlits), Scallop Rectangle (clearlits)

Now to get packed...

Happy Stampin'
Allison
 

No comments:

Post a Comment