Wednesday, June 22, 2011

June Thank you 3 x 3 Notes

Each month I spend a work day creating these little 3 x 3 notes for customers who place orders with me.  This month's notes were all about the new In-colours, the new Pennant Parade stamp set, and matching Petite Pennant Punch.  I'm sure I don't say this nearly enough, but I am so thankful for each and every person who orders from me, leaves a comment on my blog, attends my classes, and books workshops.  Being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator is my full time job and I could not make it day to day without each one of you.  So thank you.  If you ordered from me in June, then you'll be looking forward to this little card in with your order.  :)  

Thanks again everyone.  I really appreciate your business.
Happy Stampin'
Allison

No comments:

Post a Comment