Friday, May 13, 2011

Mickey & Minnie Mouse Card

I'm sending a BIG congratulations out today to my friend and upline Kristine for earning the Stampin' Up! Incentive Trip to Disney World!  She officially earned the trip yesterday, so we went to Starbucks for a celebratory coffee and cupcake, and of course I had to give her a card. 

Seeing her earn this trip is so inspiring.  I LOVE to travel, I live for it really.  I haven't earned a Stampin' Up! trip...YET!  I will.  I can't wait to hear where the next one will be! 


There are SO many reasons to be a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.  FREE travel is one of the many many perks that this fabulous company rewards their demonstrators with.  AND, there's a FANTASTIC promotion this month on the Digital Starter Kit!  There's no time like now to get your business started!  I have some more information HERE on the Digital Starter Kit sale and the awesome demonstrator benefits. 

I'd love to chat with you about the opportunity!  Give me a call or send a quick email and we can get together!

Happy Stampin'
Allison

No comments:

Post a Comment