Thursday, February 10, 2011

My MDS Valentine


Hi Everyone!

So I guess it's official.  This is My Digital Studio Week on my blog.  I have been MDSing up a storm and have TONS to share, so I hope you're liking what you've seen so far. 

One of the things I really like about My Digital Studio is that it is so adaptable.  Unlike traditional paper crafting, I can make my punches and my ribbon and my bow whatever size I like.  I don't have to stick to that pre-determined size like in 'real life'.  So if you have MDS you may be interested in the things used to make this card, so let's see if I can remember all this...

Background Paper:  Script (Kraft)
Stamp Brush Set:  Elements of Style, Together Forever
DSP (for heart punches):  Deck the Halls
Punches:  Circle, Scallop Border
Ribbon:  Chantilly Crochet Trim

I think I'll leave this card in my husband's inbox on Valentines Day so he has something to brighten his work day.  I LOVE that I can email such personalized cards that I can create myself!

Happy Stampin'
Allison 

Buy My Digital Studio HERE (and all other SU! goodies too!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment