Wednesday, February 9, 2011

My Digital Studio Week???


Hi Everyone!

Sorry about posting so late!  I did a cooking class last night with my husband and we didn't get home until VERY late.  That 4:45am alarm comes quick and I only got a few hours sleep.  We did have a fabulous time though!

I seem to be on quite the My Digital Studio kick.  I'm totally addicted!  I have been having SO much fun with this program, and I know you will too.  On this layout I used some the of Icecream Parlor DSP that is on the So Much to Sale-a-brate Digital Content CD (FREE item during Sale-a-bration).  What I actually did here is take a pre-designed layout and then change my background papers, stamps, and embellishments.  So I basically used it like a template.  This is a feature I LOVE about this program, because I often find myself struggling to come up with that 'perfect' balance on my pages. 

I dunno...maybe this will be an MDS week.  We'll see what the days ahead bring! 

Happy Stampin'
Allison

SHOP

No comments:

Post a Comment