Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Bliss & Petal Cone Die


Sometimes all you need is a day off to really get those creative juices flowing!  Last night I blasted my newly downloaded picks from iTunes, closed the stamp room door, and sponged and stamped and spritzed my little heart out!  I'm so happy with the results!

I made this little pouch with the Petal Cone Die for the BIG SHOT.  Yep, the Petal Cone Die.  At Leadership in Nashville SU! showed us this one...

but I wanted something a little more vintage.  So I inked up the BEAUTIFUL Bliss Stamp Set (FREE with $60 during Sale-a-bration) and got to work.  You can see a little better in this picture the Shimmer Paint I spritzed on...

I also used the Thank You Kindly stamp set, another FREE set during Sale-a-bration with a $60 order.  Seriously, Sale-a-bration ROCKS!  What other goodies do I have on here....

Stamps:  Bliss, Thank You Kindly
Cardstock:  Crumb Cake, Marina Mist
Ink: Early Espresso, Frost White Shimmer Paint
Punches:  Decorative Label
Embellishments:  Basic Pearls, Marina Mist Satin Ribbon, Crumb Cake Seam Binding Ribbon
BIG SHOT & Petal Cone Die

Now to make something to go inside....

Happy Stampin'
Allison

Get your Bliss Stamp Set for FREE when you spend $60 during Sale-a-bration - SHOP NOW

1 comment: