Friday, February 4, 2011

Because I Care & Mosaic Tile


Hi Everyone!

Last weekend I had my cousin (and downline) Niki over and we did some creating together.  She had never done Mosaic Tile Stamping before, so I did a little 'lesson' with her.  

When the Because I Care stamp set was introduced in the Idea Book & Catalogue last July there was a FRENZY to get it!  It's still available, so don't worry!  It's a level 1 hostess set, so all you have to do is host a workshop and achieve $200 in workshop sales.  Don't want to host?  Do a catalogue party, or just spend the $200 and you can get it too.  It's a beauty!   

If you want to get your hands on this beautiful set, I'd love to plan a fabulous workshop for you and your friends!  I hope to hear from you!

Allison
nicepeoplestamp@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment