Monday, December 6, 2010

Sugar Cookie 3 x 3 Notecard w/ Matching Earrings


Hi Everyone!

I am so pleased with this little gift set!  A few weekends ago when I had a table at the New Brighton Craft Fair I met a lovely lady named Suzanne, who makes this ADORABLE jewelry out of clay.  Being a pastry chef, I couldn't resist the little sugar cookie earrings!  Truth be told, I bought all the stock she had...I do have a few people on my Christmas list this year that I think will really love them too, they're not ALL for me!  Soooo...no gift is complete without a matching card, so I took some time to make a little sugar cookie out of punches to match the ones in the jewelry.  How cute!  The sentiment is from the Something Sweet stamp set

Happy Stampin'
Allison

Shop online 24/7

No comments:

Post a Comment