Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Occasions Mini Catalogue - Be My Valentine


Hi Everyone!

This is the last of the demonstrator swaps from our Christmas party last Friday.  This is another one of mine.  It's a toss up between this one and THIS ONE for my Leadership swaps, what do you think?  I can't decide...

For this card I used:
Stamps:  Be My Valentine (sold as a single)
Paper:  First Edition designer series paper, Basic Black cardstock, Very Vanilla cardstock
Embellishments:  Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding Ribbon, Glimmer Basics Brads
Big Shot:  Framed Tulips Embossing Folder

I had such a great time visiting with all the other demonstrators at our Christmas party!  I can't wait for our big party in January!!!!

Happy Stampin'
Allison

Shop online 24/7

3 comments:

  1. They are both wonderful - but I love the vintage look of this one! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I vote for whichever one you can mass produce the quickest! ha ha!

    ReplyDelete