Wednesday, December 15, 2010

December Stamp Club


Hi Everyone!

Last night was my last Stamp Club meeting for December, so we made some Christmas projects for those who may need a little last minute push on their Christmas crafting.  Our technique this month was Mosaic Tile. 
What I love most about this techinique is that you use your rubber scraps!  I use paper scraps like crazy...but now I have a use for that extra rubber too!
Now this card is a bit of a case from a card in the Idea Book & Catalogue.  Check out page 130 to see what I mean.  I think this card would be super cute re-invented for Valentines Day! 

So being the last Stamp Club before Christmas, I gave each of the ladies a little Christmas gift to thank them for being a part of the group.
I had to make quite a few of these this past week...


I have been having such a great time with this group!  They're all so sweet!  Thanks everyone for making my job such a pleasure!

Happy Stampin'
Allison

Shop online 24/7

1 comment: