Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Tree Trimmings 3 x 3


Hi Everyone!

If you can believe it, I'm STILL making 3 x 3 notecards for the upcoming New Brighton Craft Sale!  I wish I could have captured a better picture so you could really see the pretty shimmer paint I used on my sentiment and the ornament.  Sometimes my photography really has its limitations!  I really love how these little notecards come together so quickly, but are a fabulous addition to a present that is more personal than a simple tag.  I hope to have a large selection at the craft sale!

Stampin' Up! Supplies:
Stamp sets:  Tree Trimmings, Four the Holidays, Northern Hearts
Ink:  Bashful Blue, Real Red Re-inker, Frost White Shimmer Paint
Cardstock:  Bashful Blue, Whisper White
Embellishments:  Rhinestones, Silver Cord

I'll see you tomorrow!  I can't wait to show you my completed gingerbread house!!!! 

Happy Stampin'
Allison

Shop online 24/7

2 comments:

  1. So pretty!! You have been a busy girl!! :-)

    Gingerbread house!! Can't wait to see it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love it. You have a way to always make things tie in just perfect. I might have to be inspired from you on this one. >_^

    ReplyDelete