Friday, November 5, 2010

Peaceful Season - Hostess Level 2


Hi Everyone!

Is is just me, or are the two new hostess sets in the Holiday Mini Catalogue AWESOME or what?!?  The one I used on this card here is called Peaceful Season and I think it's so so very beautiful.  The sentiments are curly swirly cursive, and the images are bold but vintagey (that's a word isn't it?).  I topped it off with some of that thick lush striped grosgrain ribbon, this Riding Hood Red ribbon can be found on the CLEARANCE RACK for only $2.49!!!! 

So I'm off to Edmonton today!  Going to have an amazing time with my crafty girls there I'm sure!  I can't wait!!!!  Leaving the dog and husband at home so I can CREATE (well, more teach than create but you get the idea...)

Happy Stampin'
Allison

PS I will try and post over the weekend, but I don't know that I'm going to be able to squeeze it in to an already PACKED weekend.  I will do my best!

No comments:

Post a Comment