Saturday, October 2, 2010

World Cardmaking Day - Stampin' Up! Style


Did you know that the first Saturday in October is World Cardmaking Day?  Well, today's the day and it's going to be fabulous! 

I really wanted my card for today to be a WOW, so I kept piling on the layers of fabric and ribbon, and cardstock and designer series paper until it was so thick and heavy it's going to cost me a fortune to send!  I think this card needs to hit a Weight Watchers meeting for sure!  I even stuffed the little dove and handstitched him to be puffy like a stuffed animal.  Like I said, this one's THICK!

This card has so much going on I'm going to list the products you'll need to order when you want to reproduce your own.
-  Christmas Postcard Single Stamp
Deck the Halls Designer Series Paper
-  Deck the Halls Designer Fabric
-  Vintage Trinkets
-  Antique Brads
-  Chantilly 1/2" Crochet Trim
-  Crumb Cake Cardstock
-  Cherry Cobbler Cardstock
-  Stampin' Sponge
-  Classic Inks/Markers:  Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Always Artichoke, Cherry Cobbler, So Saffron
-  Blender Pen
-  Top Note Die
-  Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder
-  BIG SHOT

You should have seen this place while I was creating!  WHOA!  It looked like a hurricane wind came through here!

Celebrate World Cardmaking Day and make a WOW card for someone special.
Happy Stampin'
Allison

Shop online 24/7

1 comment: