Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Criss Cross Card - A Cute Christmas


Hi Everyone!

I'm pleased to say that the first day at my new job yesterday went very well.  I was so nervous I thought I was going to puke in the car on the way there, but once I got my uniform on I felt right at home.  Phew...

Tonight at Stamp Club the cardmakers are making a criss cross card (not this one though).  I really like how it totally showcases the beautiful Cane Cane designer series paper.  And we all know that I can't use that paper without inking up the co-ordinating A Cute Christmas stamp set.  I really like how the criss cross creates a pocket to hold an insert of cardstock, and you could even add a picture too! 


Perfect for Christmas cards and family photos!

Happy Stampin'
Allison

Shop online 24/7

1 comment:

  1. Well, I'm certainly glad you didn't puke! ;-)

    Adorable card - love that criss cross look!

    ReplyDelete