Thursday, September 9, 2010

It's going to be a Wicked Cool Halloween!


Hi Everyone!

My order arrived last night and I was itching to get ink on the Wicked Cool stamp set!  (it's in the Idea Book & Catalogue)  This set is just so awesome for Halloween!  And well, I'm a total Halloween freak! 

I used some Rich Razzleberry cardstock to co-ordinate with my Wicked Fun specialty designer series paper.  I also used some of the AMAZING Raven Lace Trim from the Holiday Mini Catalogue for some embellishment.  This stamp set is going to get A LOT of action in the next few weeks at my house!!!

Happy Stampin'
Allison

PS  Only ONE spot remaining for the next round of Stamp Club!  If you want a fun night out of creating and socializing click HERE for more details.  Email me ASAP to sign up, only ONE spot left!  nicepeoplestamp@hotmail.com

Shop online 24/7

No comments:

Post a Comment