Monday, September 6, 2010

Batty for You Decorations


Happy Labour Day Everyone!

Soooo...I'm still on my Halloween kick!  Are you getting tired of Halloween creations?  Don't worry, I'll have a card to show you tomorrow.  But TODAY, it's still all about Halloween!


I made these decorations with the Batty for You stamp set!  I just LOVE this set!  Anything I can punch and layer is just my style!  I used the 1 1/4" punch and layerd it with the Scallop Circle Punch for my focal image.  Then I surrounded that with some ruched ribbon and an accordian fold paper medallion.  I didn't have any Elegant Eggplant ribbon, so I took some White Satin Ribbon and painted it Eggplant with my marker!  It worked perfectly! 

I hope you've been enjoying the Halloween projects. 

Happy Stampin'
Allison

Shop online 24/7

3 comments:

  1. I'm not much a Halloween person, but I'm going batty for this decorations. I'm thinking it'll look uper cute on treat bags. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY, I was number 10000! Woo hoo! Congrats and cute Halloween stuff.

    ReplyDelete