Friday, September 10, 2010

Autumn Splendor


Happy Friday Everyone!

Sorry about the afternoon post!  The morning got away from me doing some house work, but I'm here now and ready to show you a pretty autumn card.

I used the Autumn Splendor stamp set with some beautiful autumn colours to create a very 'fall' card.  To create the colour on the leaves I first stamped the image with VersaMark on watercolour paper and then sprinkled it with Black Embossing Powder.  After it had been heated and set, I wet it with my Aqua Pen.  I then used the pen to add More Mustard, Real Red, and Chocolate Chip re-inker to add splotches of colour randomly on the leaves.  I just love how this creates such a natural look!

Oh, and don't recognize that ribbon?  It's because I dyed a piece of the Taffeta ribbon with More Mustard and Chocolate Chip re-inkers!

Happy Stampin'
Allison

Shop online 24/7

No comments:

Post a Comment