Thursday, July 29, 2010

Sharing the Love


Hi Everyone!

Isn't this stuff great?!  This re-usable shopping bag was available for purchase at Memento Mall this year at convention.  I bought one for my downline (plus some extras), and inside I'm going to put the AWESOME Paper, Pad, and Marker sheets from my class at convention, a fancy dancy SU! pen, and two 2 CDs with over 600 pictures full of inspiration for her scrapbooking and cardmaking for the upcoming year! 

I am truly so thankful for all that Stampin' Up! has brought into my life.  I have recently quit my full time job to focus on my business and I could not be more excited!  Not only is Stampin' Up! providing income for my family, it's given me the opportunity to meet new people that have become fabulous friends. 

Before I started with Stampin' Up! I would spend much of my time,  alone and bored, while my husband worked late nights and weekends.  I was lonely and felt very isolated.  A neighbor invited me to a Stampin' Up! workshop where I met my upline Kristine.  I was just getting into scrapbooking and cardmaking, so the Starter Kit was perfect to get me a base of supplies to work from and the 20% discount was totally what I needed!  I had NO intention of ever holding a workshop, teaching a class, or having a stamp club, but I wanted to sign up to get that awesome Starter Kit with it's fabulous supplies at a great price. 

Two days before my kit was scheduled to arrive I thought, "Maybe I'll give it a shot, maybe I'll try this business thing out."  I called Kristine to tell her (as I'd told her she could have my catalogues that came with the kit, but now I wanted to keep them).  I think she was pretty shocked! 

I started by doing some projects with some girls from work one Sunday a month.  Then I invited those girls to join a Stamp Club, and some of them did.  Then one of those girls decided to sign up with me to be a demonstrator.  It's only a year and a half later, and now another one of those girls wants to be a demonstrator too.  Now I teach classes, hold workshops, have a Stamp Club, and I am working on participating in craft markets this coming Christmas. 

The point of all my rambling is, Stampin' Up! is a great opportunity.  Imagine yourself attending convention, having your very own Stamp Club, or just simply getting a discount on the products that you love.  Whatever you imagine for yourself, know it is possible.  I did it, and you can too. 

I would love for you to join my team.  I can assure you that you will have fun, make friends, and enjoy the many benefits of being a demonstrator...including that 20% discount!

Click HERE to see all the details about signing up.  My password is nicepeoplestamp.  Please call or email me with any questions you may have.  I am here to coach and help you.

Not quite ready?  Want to learn more?  Join me on Monday, August 23rd from 7-9pm and I'll show you around the demonstrator website, go over the many perks of becoming a demonstrator, and help you find solutions to any roadblocks you think may hold you back. 

Oh, and if you're wondering why I bought an excess of those re-usable shopping bags at Memento Mall...it's because one's for you.  :)  If you join my team in August you'll receive the convetion bag with all the goodies inside too! 

I hope you'll join me!
Allison
nicepeoplestamp@hotmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Way to sweeten the pot A!!! That bag alone is temptation enough but 2 cd's with 600 pictures!!!??? I'm in trouble!

    ReplyDelete