Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Become a Demonstrator!


Hi Everyone!

I am so excited that Stampin' Up! has released a new demonstrator starter kit for only $119!  I joined Stampin' Up! about a year and a half ago to get a great discount and meet new people.  Now I have a business that makes me some extra money to help pay for the extra things that wouldn't be possible without additional income.  It's a great time to join this fabulous company that I am so very proud to be a part of. 

The Mini Starter Kit--valued at over $220--contains the items listed below; while all items are recommended, you can substitute a like item of equal or lesser value.

•Watercolor Trio stamp set (wood-mount)
•I {Heart} Hearts stamp set (clear-mount)
•Clear-Mount Block C
•Homemade single stamp*
•Whisper White card stock (8-1/2" x 11")
•Brights Collection assorted card stock (8-1/2" x 11")*
•Melon Mambo Classic Stampin' Pad
•Daffodil Delight Classic Stampin' Pad*
•Rich Razzleberry Classic Stampin' Pad
•Tempting Turquoise Classic Stampin' Pad
•Basic Black 1/8" taffeta ribbon*
•Color Coach*
•SNAIL Adhesive

*Sneak peek items!

Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have.  I'd love to talk to you about this amazing oppourtunity.  Want to check out the details on your own?  Click HERE  (my recruiter authorization password is nicepeoplestamp)

I hope you'll join me!
Allison
nicepeoplestamp@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment